There will come a time in a man’s life when he will feel the need to own a “proper” watch. Something that will far outlast a smartwatch (and be smarter than your last watch).
Something mechanical, with real human effort poured into its creation. And when it’s time to consider a luxury watch purchase, there is a reason that Switzerland’s pedigree brands occupy the status they do. Their accumulated experience of watchmaking is unrivalled around the world.
But still, entering this world of watches can be a daunting experience. You’ll need to know your chronograph from your chronometer and appreciate the benefits of a peripheral rotor.
Whether you’re treating yourself or shopping for a loved one, you need to be steered in the right direction.
While the wristwatch as we know it has only been around for a century, it’s gained a timeless distinction in the world of style. A well-designed classic wristwatch is like a well-designed suit — it will still look good decades from now. There’s a reason 60-year-old Rolexes are still selling for tens of thousands of dollars. Even if a watch costs you a lot, it’s an investment that will continue paying dividends in enjoyed use for years to come.
At Charles Martin watch company, we have an incredible selection of pre owned luxury watches. Some of our latest watches for sale are listed below.
1. Rolex Deepsea D-Blue…..£10950.00
2. Roelx Tri Gold Ladies Pearlmaster…..£9750.00
3. Rolex Daytona…..£11495.00
4. Rolex Gold and Diamonds Ladies datejust…..£8250.00
5. Rolex Precision (vintage)…..1995.00
6. Rolex Steel & Gold Ladies Datejust…..£1995.00
7. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra…..£3495.00
8. Omega Speedmaster Chrono…..£1995.00
9. Omega Speedmaster Chrono Blue…..£1795.00
10. Omega Seamaster 30 (vintage)…..£1195.00
11. Omega Seamaster Calender (vintage)…..£995.00
12. Tag Heuer Monaco (Python LE)…..£1995.00
13. Tag Heuer F1…..£695.00
14. Tag Heuer Carrera…..£1795.00
15. Jeager Le Coultre (vintage)…..£3495.00
16. Ebel Brasilia…..£895.00
All come with with a 2 year warranty and look exceptional. For pictures and more information visit our Facebook page here.